Sunday, January 15, 2012

P R A Y


My (step) brotha is running away from home for the second times. I don't know what's happening to this family since I've been living in my grandma's house in the last 6 months and didn't back home for the last two weeks. My parents might not telling me the current issue because I am doing my skripsi and they don't want anything distract me. You might think I am a bad sister, but hey I've been trying to be a good one to him.

I am not the reason why he's running away. I guess the problem's coming from my brotha itself. My (step) dad spoiled him too much since he was a kid. Dad always been trying too fulfill whateva his wishes are. When it's not, this what will happened.
 My dear brotha, 
If you read this blog, please going back home soon. It's for your own sake! You love your dad, don't you? Don't you worry his healthiness if you keep doing like this? You're not a little boy anymore my dear, you are 15 now. You must know which one is good for you and which one isn't. I love you my dear, we love you. You love us too, don't you? Or at least, you love your dad so much, right? Wherever you are now, be back home, sit and listen your dad's wish. Think smart and try to understand our family's condition.
Sincerely, 
your sister 
taken from http://bluebubblegummers.blogspot.com/

Ps. God won't leave us, I know. He always there and watching us. He knows what's best for us. Pray and stay believe in God. Annnnnddddd I know for sure, I shouldn't have post kinda stuff like this. Forgive me, will ya?



UPDATE :
He finally back home after 3 days of running away. Don't ya think I should talk to him? What I afraid is he won't listen me.

No comments: